Lowongan Kerja PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk. has September Oktober 2013
Berikut ini adalah informasi lowongan dengan judul lowongan kerja pt unilever indonesia tbk has september oktober 2013 yang kami kumpulkan dari Internet dan kami sajikan melalui web KarirExpert.com untuk memudahkan pencarian Anda. Semoga artikel lowongan pekerjaan ini bermanfaat bagi Anda sekalian.
Lowongan Kerja FMCG September Oktober 2013 – Established on 5th December 1933, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk. has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Manager Foods – Spreads and Packaging – Cikarang
The R&D Manager Foods – Spreads and Packaging will support R&D Director – Food Deploy / Spreads & Dressings South East Asia & Australia (SEAA) in terms of Project deliveries and team development in Spreads Category. He / she will also responsible in leading Packaging projects for Spreads in SEAA
Key Main Responsibilities
To land On time in full all R&D technical elements of Spread projects (innovation, renovation and Supply Chain Support) in South East Asia (SEA).
To lead as Technical Project Leader in SEA Spread projects and business partner Marketing or Supply Chain Project Leader in the project deliveries aligning with the Spreads Global Strategy and within the R&D core design framework for future projects.
Ensure sufficient supports of product claims / risk management, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory in project deliveries.
Managing suppliers, in-house manufacturing units, co packers in delivery project technical aspects with Supply Chain project lead.
Develop and build sustainable spreads R&D capabilities and succession in SEA. This includes product, process and packaging.
Lead Packaging projects for Spread and Dressings in SEAA
Lead Packaging Foods team in Indonesia in capability build
- Minimum bachelor degree, from related science / engineering, those with higher qualification are preferred.
- Minimum 7 years proven experience in a technical environment (especially in Spreads Product / Process Development and Packaging) and ability to work with cross functions teams as well as external partners.
- A strong leader with a track record in leading teams (direct or indirect reports) and change management
- A self starter with excellent communication & influencing skills
Unposting Date : Oct-12-2013, 10:59:59 AM
Factory Accountant – Sei Mangkei, Sumatera Utara
Executing factory finance process / operation and accounting controls in respective plant in accordance to applied regulations & standards.
Buisiness partnering with various teams, e.g. Manufacturing, Audit, Procurement Finance, Controller.
Responsible for Month End Closing at plant level to perform activities flawlessly and deliver the result right first time, timely with clear explanation (commentary).
Assisting Commercial Manager to be the main contact person for SAP related process and the guardian of costing and master data management captured in SAP at plant level.
Deploying and executing simplification agenda
- Legally authorized to work in Indonesia
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Min. 3 years experience in Cost Accounting & SAP FICO
- Experience in managing team member
- Fluent in English
- Willing to relocate to Sei Mangkei, North Sumatera
Unposting Date : Oct-24-2013, 10:59:59 AM
Assistant R&D Manager Foods – Cikarang
The incumbent will assist R&D (Research & Development) Manager Foods in extending the business on Savoury category, by executing the R&D savoury projects efficiently. This include managing and executing the agreed product and process development projects, managing and controlling the day to day expenditure to ensure it is in-line with the agreed budget, and providing input to the Division and technical Management on new / improved product opportunities.
The must have for applicants:
- Minimum bachelor degree, majoring Foods Technology, Chemical Engineering, or other related background.
- Strong capability on food technology processing & formulation.
- High interest in cooking.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Research & Development Foods or in Supply Chain of Foods Company, preferable from seasoning or Savoury Company.
- Willing to work in R&D laboratory and to be placed in Cikarang factory.
- Excellent communication skill & fluent in English.
Unposting Date : Sep-30-2013, 10:59:59 AM
Assistant Packaging Development Manager – Cikarang
To assist Packaging Development Manager in coordinating and organizing the implementation of Category packaging innovations.
To assist Packaging Development Manager in setting up appropriate systems and processes of packing operation in the Factories and their third parties to ensure that the goods are produced within the agreed standards at the most cost effective way, fulfills the standard of productivity, Quality and SHE and follow good manufacturing best practice in order to support Operational Excellence.
To assist Packaging Development Manager in working on Cost effectiveness projects.
To implement ISO, QSHE system and TPM through daily activities in order to achieve exceptional productivity and QSHE compliance
- Legally authorize to work in Indonesia
- University degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Physics, Packaging Engineering / Technology or other relevant science with GPA > 3.00
- 1 – 2 years experience in packaging development field
- Max 30 years old
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure
Unposting Date : Oct-21-2013, 10:59:59 AM
Assistant Brand Manager – Jakarta
Co-lead the development and implementation of the integrated Brand Marketing Plan to achieve short and long-term business ambition.
Accountable for brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand’s performance on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly).
Co-lead collaborative partnership between Marketing with other functions to deliver brand’s day to day operations.
- Min. Bachelor degree. Graduate business degree is an advantage (MBA)
- Having min 2 (two) years experience in Brand Management, preferably from Consumer Goods industry
- Max. 30 years old
- Excellent communication skill with fluent English
- Fully operational in Project Management, with working knowledge in customer marketing and business acumen.
- Has a leadership potential, with growth mindset, real accountability, action-driven, and able to multi-task while delivering result.
Unposting Date : Oct-13-2013, 10:59:59 AM
Assistant Area Sales Manager – Indonesia
Main task of an “Assistant Area Sales Manager” is working with the distributor of PT. Unilever Indonesia to achieve sales targets in Traditional Markets, maintain the availability of goods, expanding area of sales and merchandising in the area that became his responsibility.
- Minimum S1 graduate from any discipline, minimum GPA of 2.8
- Maximum age 28 years
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Organizations active in campus activities
- Dynamic and fun work field
- Communicative and have good adaptability
- Healthy and have high stamina
- Able to work independently
- Has the analytical skills and logic, particularly in relation to the number
- Can drive a car and have SIM A
Unposting Date: Oct-19-2013 10:59:59 AM
[Talent Pool] Assistant Finance Manager – Marketing – Jakarta
Unilever render a proactive approach in expanding our Talent Pool – as a means of reaching out to prospective candidates while we don’t have a current vacancy so that when an opportunity arises, we will get in contact to share more.
We are now expanding our Talent Pool for Assistant Finance Manager-Marketing, who serves as the business partner of Marketing Departments by providing financial inputs to Marketing operations.
A few key responsibilities for the role are to:
Manage forecast of the brand.
Analyze monthly, quarterly, and yearly business performance.
Manage brand investment (spending for advertising & promotional activities and the forecast).
Providing financial inputs into strategic decision making (e.g. pricing competitiveness, brand investment, project launch / relaunch, acquisition or disposal).
Monitor and analyze market shares movement & trends.
- An ideal candidate will possess:
- Legal authorization to work in Indonesia
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable university, GPA > 3.00
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience (preferred: Sales & Marketing Controller, Business / Finance / Commercial Analyst)
- Fluency in English
- Good computer skills (in Ms. Office, SAP is preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
Unposting Date : Nov-12-2013, 11:59:59 AM
Please apply for your desired positions through links with corresponding position codes below.
Only qualified candidates will be processed further. Please pay attention to the job expiration date in above.
Keterangan Tentang lowongan kerja pt unilever indonesia tbk has september oktober 2013
Demikianlah informasi yang dapat kami sampaikan tentang lowongan kerja pt unilever indonesia tbk has september oktober 2013 . Informasi ini kami dapatkan melalui web search dengan menggunakan kata kunci berikut: lowongan kerja pt unilever indonesia tbk has september oktober 2013.